Your Complete Partner in the Field of Energy Management
Collaborative project design and development using Energy Efficiency and Management solutions to help you:
- Reduce energy costs
- Reduce maintenance costs
- Take advantage of utility rebates and government incentives
In the face of rising energy prices and drastically accelerating climate change, energy efficiency has become a global challenge.
Through the use of building automation / measurement and control technology (MSR technology), significant savings of 30% are realistic in building operation (without loss of comfort and also without changes to the building envelope). For this purpose, the energy efficiency of plants and the efficiency of energy use is continuously monitored (energy monitoring) and purposefully increased.
Building automation is becoming increasingly important because:
- More than 40% of the world's energy consumption is in buildings.
- One of the key means for this purpose are integrated solutions for building automation and room automation.
- Investments in building automation, also and especially within existing systems, usually pay for themselves within a short time.
- The sustainable use of energy has also become a business task, because the reduction of energy costs leads to an increase in competitiveness.
- The energy efficiency of buildings can be increased by up to 30% with an optimized energy efficiency class A building automation system.
- Increase operational efficiencies
- Improve competitiveness
- Protect and improve the environment
Smart Building Automation
- Allocate energy costs according to the source
- Gain transparency about energy consumption
New technologies in building automation, digitization, IoT (Internet of Things) and BIM (Building
Information Modeling) and the resulting multiple possibilities will significantly broaden the horizon of
building automation. As a result, modern, forward-looking buildings are making fundamentally new
demands on their building automation systems, their functionality, network, data and handling.
Even in today's age of digitization, we are impressively pushing ahead with new solutions that
transform the classic world of building automation into the world of digitization, the IoT (Internet of Things)
and cloud services.
Components for building Automation Systems
- Automation stations ( BAC ) as well as input modules and output modules (I / O modules)
- Control units and touch panels
- Communication interfaces for KNX, DALI, Modbus, M-Bus, radio technology EnOcean
- Room automation systems
- Sensors and monitors for temperature, CO2, air quality, humidity, pressure, level, etc.
- Valves and actuators
- Actuators for air dampers
- energy management
- Overvoltage protection
- Cable carrier and electrical wiring
- data bus systems
- Servers and gateways
Application and Functions of Building Automation
- Automatic regulation of temperatures, humidity, CO2 and air quality within rooms
- Efficient automation of energy centers, ventilation centers and energy recovery
- Switching on, switching off, or dimming light depending on demand based on: presence, brightness, or other scenarios
- Set shading devices/blinds depending on sunlight, room temperature, wind, or other scenarios
- Implementation of scenarios such as central switching on and off, central room climate control and blinds adjustment, presence and absence, burglary protection etc...
- Implementation of emergency scenarios
- Collect and display all control processes and statuses in the building centrally
- Increase security by monitoring window and door contacts, motion detectors and robbery alarm systems
- Implement access control systems
- Optimization of energy efficiency through consumption data acquisition of heat meters, water meters, gas meters and electricity meters as well as energy data management
- Control of media devices and multi-room systems
- Switching electrical appliances such as washing machine, dryer, dishwasher and the like through time catalogs and / or smart grid integration
- Peak load control
- Remote monitoring and remote control of the building via mobile terminals via Internet or telephone network